Great opportunity for an experienced person to enter into the field of Industrial Mechanics in a good manufacturing environment. We are a leading snack and healthy alternative food manufacturer in Lawrence, MA with a modern facility that is currently experiencing aggressive expansion and upgrades. We offer training along with overtime opportunities and the ability to enter this exciting field. Competitive Salary and Benefits based on experience with the opportunity for review.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for maintaining shop equipment and various tasks involving electrical, plumbing, and machine repair. This position may involve lifting up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
Qualified candidates should have a background in Industrial Maintenance with skills in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, machine controls and facility equipment.
We are offering extremely competitive salaries – IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – APPLY TODAY
Job Responsibilities includes:
- Assist in performing preventative and urgent maintenance of production machinery and equipment;
- Assist in performing routing maintenance of production machines and equipment;
- Perform building maintenance as needed;
- Regularly Clean and Lubricate machinery;
- Regularly inspect plant equipment and moving parts;
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts;
- Maintain clean and organized work area;
- Knowledge of welding, plumbing and pneumatic;
- Knowledge of refrigeration equipment – maintenance and repair;
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and blueprints;
- Working knowledge of three phase motors, programmable controls, circuits, computer interfaces
- Perform electrical trouble shooting up to 480 volts;
- Minimum of 2 years of industrial experience in electrical or mechanical support functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA Safety Requirements, especially those related to electrical and mechanical
Experience in the following areas is strongly desired:
- Electrical schematic reading
- Troubleshoot VFD’s
- Relay logic
- 3 Phase electrical systems
- 1ph/3ph Motor troubleshooting
- Able to use technical manuals
- Troubleshooting with a voltage meter
- General machining capabilities
- Welding- MIG, TIG
- Remote I/O communication
- Completing work orders and PM’s in a timely manner
- 3 Years of experience in a full-time industrial maintenance position (preferred but not required)
- Stable work history with a pattern of good attendance