JSB Industries Sustainability Statement
JSB Industries recognizes that operating in an environmentally responsible manner is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. Implementing innovative and responsible environmental practices from investing in energy-efficient technologies, to our company-wide recycling efforts, we work closely with suppliers and customers to improve the sustainability of our supply chain, reduce our carbon footprint and minimize our environmental impact.
Completed Green Initiatives:
• Completed a major energy-efficient LED lighting retrofit at our Chelsea and Lawrence Mass manufacturing facilities.
• Upgraded our Freezers and replaced our R-22 refrigerant with an environmentally friendly, Freon alternative.
• Installed demand smart technology controlled through a web-based interface that monitors energy use and ensures efficiency and reduces energy consumption.
• Make continuous improvement in our zero-waste initiative currently recycling 75 % of all our solid waste.
• Work closely with our suppliers to source sustainable packaging with high recycled content and certified by SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
In 2022 our Green Initiatives have resulted in:
VIEW OUR CAPABILITIES VIDEO
What Client's Say?
I get the cornbread at Sam's Club. Too many people are eager to complain not many express good results. The product is the best I have ever eaten! Please do not change a thing. will look for any other products from you on my next visit to Sam's.
Keith C.Sam's Club Shopper
I couldn't find a product review section so I wanted to write to you directly. These cornbread loaves were such a big hit at our Chili Cook-Off event over the weekend.
Lisa G. CA.Madelines Pantry Customer
I rarely leave feedback but this item was so good and fresh and tastes like heaven! A little bit of butter and melts in your hands. Also, they stand up to splitting into halves and putting butter on them! Great item if you're looking for sweet luscious corn